Friday, March 6, 2009

3/6/09


I like geese. I do believe that God shows us things in life, He sends them our way, things we appreciate and enjoy. I have a slight fascination with geese. I remember going to Horicon Marsh and seeing thousands of them all in one place. Amazing! I remember learning about them, observing them fly overhead in that large < pattern. I meet someone once who explained about the < and why one side of the < is always longer then the other. Almost everyday as I am walking into and out of work they are flying and making there goose noises and I like that. People say, there's your geese! I thank God for that special part of the day where he just lets me see and hear one section of His creation. The geese, graceful, orderly, swift and abundant...at least where I live. I don't see them walking around town but they are almost always flying overhead, one section of the < longer then the other, honking their good morning honks...displaying their God given ability to make me smile. I don't really care for geese much on the golf course but everywhere else I like to see them and hear them.
Oh yeah, the part about the <, the scientific reason that one section is always much longer than the other is.....
there are a lot more geese in that line.

Eye will see you later!

1 comment:

  1. That ending is so funny. I would never have thought of that reason. Yes, geese on the golf course is a big problem here in AZ. We often mention Horicon Marsh, the happy memories and now we can see them close up everyday.

    ReplyDelete