I learned there were many rules to kid naming...
- you can't use any name used by a family member in the past 3 generations
- you can't have a 1 syllable first name followed by a 1 syllable middle name, that just sounds wrong
- if you heard a friend thought of the name even in a dream you can't use it
- you can't be cute, I wanted Nicolas Issac for the initials NIK
- you have to think of every possible word that rhymes with it because that's what the kids are going to do...speaking from experience fairy jerry
- if you start out with 2 kids and they have the same letter for their name you are stuck and better either stop having them or really commit to that letter
Ca$h Fox .....
OK maybe rules are a good thing...where did your name come from?
Eye will see you later!